Thursday, July 6, 2006

Pirates Of The Caribbean 2

I will never see Lord Of The Rings 1,2 or 3. I will never watch Star Wars Episodes 1-6. I will never buy a Harry Potter DVD or watch one on TV. However, I must say that Pirates of the Caribbean 1 and 2 are both excellent. Ha. Yeah perhaps Duffy J finally marked out and watched a popular movie for once. 

The funny thing is I had not seen the original Pirates Of The Caribbean until last night. So I watched 1 and 2 back to back nights. Obviously on the big screen is way better but I have a decent sound system and enjoyed the original. Jack Sparrow is quite a character and I can see how many people have grown fond of him in both movies. Both movies have action, romance, drama, etc. While the sequel may have some fighting scenes that may be a bit over the top, it kept me interested during the entire 2.5 hours. I definately recommend this movie to anyone over the age of 10. With the flops at the box office this summer (Poseidon, MI:3, etc.) I will go ahead and put a guarentee out there that Pirates takes the cake for box office sales this summer. Anyways I'm not going to go into anymore detail on the movie. If I were to rate one over the other I cannot at this moment, I will go ahead and rate them equally. If you liked the first one the second one delivers as well.........9/10.

I even bought the soundtrack, what a mark I am. Hey! It has a sweet remix with Tiesto so I couldn't help myself.
Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment