Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bowling Scores 2/15/11

166, 170, 224  560 Series

I don't know how I pulled a 224 out of my ass but it happened.  I've been non-existent for the last month.  This would be the point in the blog where I lie and tell you that I'm sandbagging for the playoffs. When in actuality I am not and have lost my groove compeltely.  Went into the night with a 201.9 average and it should decrease a bit more.
I'm missing spares that I shouldn't be missing.  Through two games tonight I think I had five strikes total.  Thankfully I finished the night with a five bagger and the only reason I did that was trying a line I haven't tried all season.  Threw 5 board and stood 15, additionally I lofted the ball quite a ways onto the lane with medium speed. 

We only took the first game and we sit in last place for the third third of the season at a miserable 13-29.  94-88 for the year. 

Last week's scores were abysmal:  157, 187, 172 516 Series.

And the week before that I was in Sacramento for Clutch so I didn't even bowl but I guess you could say I threw my average- 609 series! hah.

I guess it's a sandbag type of third.  We have a few more weeks before playoffs but the lines I were throwing in weeks 11-20  are in no way working like they should be.  I guess it's time to get creative and try some different stuff out.  There's no way to know how the lane conditions are going to be for the playoffs so the more lines to the pocket I can work on the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment