Sunday, May 15, 2011

Monday Night Raw Quotes from the past 10 years

"Jeff Hardy is Excited"   Jeff Hardy
"I don't care about HD, I only care about hurting people"   Snitzky
"Hypen Hypen Hypen" Cage
"Why buy the cow when there's someone that let's you milk Santino Murella
them for free"
"Tadpole Splash" JR
"The Millionare Mauler" JBL
"I don't have all night now kiss my ass" Vince
"Legend Superstar Legendary Superstars" Mike Adamle
"With that viper like mind it can strike at any moment ?
"It's time to play the game!  Duffy Mark out
"what game?" moment
"The only game in town!  The Cerebral Assassin!"
"ok."
"Chris Benoit is my biological dad… thank god he didn't know. Sign of the year
"Without a shred of uncertainty" HBK
"Crude, complacent Cena
"That was one hell of a copter
"Guess Jeff Hardy doesn't stand on his roof anymore huh? Cage
"No No no I did not have illegal contact with that candidate" Bill Clinton
"We don't know much about John Cutler except his name Mike Adamle
rhymes with butler and if he wins the cutler will have done it"
"I'm not gonna complain about your announcing, the line's too long Lawler
"Nickelbox" IOS
"Are large breasts and skirts required for this function?" Santino Murella
"The alpha male mount position" JR
"Can we get a robot but make him black? Yeah a black robot!" Drake
"Oppertunities Knocks" Cena
"The Samoan Bulldog goin to Smackdown" Mike Adamle
"Rey Mastrio Santino Murella
"Hey it's EC Funk's Birthday today" Cage
"That's the most worthless piece of information" Lenny
"A one way ticket to painsville straight to Nobleville" Jamie Noble
"I'm Finising Kane"
"I don't wrestle those with the fillopean tubes, I only wrestle those Santino Murella
with the adam apple"
"This match is gonna implode at any moment" JR
"Go for a lateral press you fucking piece of shit, oh look a one Duffy J-
count, Fuck you cody rhodes"
"Cody Rhodes needs to hang out with Mike Adamle and grow Duffy J-
some fuckin balls"
"I enjoy torturing the innocent" KANE
I'm definitely not gonna happen to me, I'm definiteley not gonna Mike Adamle-
let it happen to me"
"Arrain Neutral" Mike Adamle
"God please don't go all regular Joe on us" IOS
"Playstation 475, Y Box, and Wii 7400" HBK
"and now at this lime will you please welcome…" Lilian Garcia
"Prototypical Purebreed" Matt Stryker
"Hard Exterior, Precious Insides" Matt Stryker
"I'd tell you I look like a million bucks but I wouldn't want to take Randy Orton
the pay cut"
"I get fan mail from Gene Simmons if you know what I mean" Jerry Lawler
"I'm not having fun unless somebody is suffering" Gene Snitzky
"You want to watch me rub my nipples?  You can tell it to your grandchildren" Zorbo
"Randy Orton is the diamond…Randy Orton is the coal that will become the diamond" HHH
"Do you reserve the right to be white?" ?

No comments:

Post a Comment