Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Rubber Dog Mask Project: Track 1



Foreigner- Rubber Dog Mask

Feelin' down and dirty, feelin' kind of mean
I've been from one to another extreme

It's time I had a good time, ain't got time to wait

I wanna stick around till I can't see straight

Fill my eyes with that Rubber Dog Mask
My disguise for that Rubber Dog Mask
Ooh, when it gets through to me, it's always new to me
My Rubber Dog Mask gets the best of me

Never wear more than I, I really need
My mind is racing, but my face is in the lead
Tonight's the night, I'm gonna wear it to the limit
I'll live all of my years in a single minute

Fill my face with that Rubber Dog Mask
No disguise for that Rubber Dog Mask
Ooh, when it gets through to me, it's always new to me
My Rubber Dog Mask always seems to get the best of me, the best of me, yeah
Ooh, Rubber Dog Mask, I need Rubber Dog Mask
It takes me out of my head, takin' me out of my head
I get my Rubber Dog Mask
Oh, seeing Dog Mask Dog Mask
Oh, I have Rubber Dog Mask, yeah, I'm getting Rubber Dog Mask


No comments:

Post a Comment