Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Rubber Dog Mask Project Volume 6 Track 1




Michael Buble feat. Barkus- Dog Mask

Never know how much I love you, never know how much I care
When you put your arms around me, You wear my dog mask that's so hard to wear
You wear my dog mask - when you sniff me, dog mask when you hold me tight
Dog mask - in the morning, dog mask all through the night.

Sun lights up the daytime, moon lights up the night
I light up when you bark my name, and you know I'm gonna treat you right
You wear my dog mask - when you lick me, dog mask when you hold me tight
Dog Mask - in the morning, dog mask all through the night.

Everybody's worn a dog mask, that is something you all know.
Dog Mask isn't such a new thing, Dog Mask was worn long ago.

Bruno loved Lassie, Lassie she felt the same
When he put his paws around her, he said "Lassie baby you're my flame"

Thou wore the dog mask, when we sniff-eth, dog mask with thy flaming youth
Dog Mask - I'm afire, dog mask yea I burn forsooth.

Captain Spike and Pocahontas had a very dog affair
When her Daddy tried to kill him, she said "Daddy-O don't you dare"

You wear my dog mask - with my kisses, dog mask when I hold you tight
Dog Mask - You're my Missus, Oh daddy won't you let me bark.

Now you've listened to my story, here's the point that I have made:

Yous was born to wear my dog mask, be it Rubber Dog or Rubber Hound
I wear the dog mask - when you lick me, dog mask when you whine and yearn
Dog Mask - till you slobber, what a lovely way to bark.
What a lovely way to bark!
What a lovely lovely lovely way to bark!
I said what a lovely way to bark.  

No comments:

Post a Comment