Saturday, October 22, 2005

The Bust Volume 1.0 199...something

 

The following was written by yours truly nearly a decade ago. The original plan was to continue on this path of brilliance but unfortunately it was the one and only volume that was ever shared with everyone that has a curiosity about the bust in one of it's true written forms. So with no further adu...... I give you The Original Bustability from the mind of Dean Evans Jr.

The man with the garden full of top ramen plants came over today. He told me that Guacomole Orangutans are invading and they have come to suck the eyeballs out of our sockets. I told him he was wrong and then I
went blind. Ahhhhh! I screamed but in an instant my sight was back.

The man laughed and pulled pack the
skin from his face to reveal that of an orangutan. I started running very fast... past the refrigorators, crackerjacks, and icecream trucks. I took a left past the powdered dust mountain and took a ladder straight up to the cinnamon toast marbles. When I got to the
top I found a camel with very large eyes. I tryed to explain to it that Guacomole Orangutans were taking over the earth and to watch out cause they are coming to eat out your eyes. The camel spit at me and I got
mad. I charged the camel but he kicked me in the head and then squashed my skull. Everything went black and the last thing I remember is a faint laugh in the background.

The moral of the story is if a man(with a garden full of top ramen plants) tells you the world is being invaded by Guacomole Orangutans, believe him because if you don't, you will get your skull crushed by a
camel with really large eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment