Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Weekly Bowling Scores and more....

 

Today's games were as follows:

210, 206, 190

Just barely made my 600 this week ending with a 606 for those that can't add. This coming with no practice beforehand because I work every tuesday 10-6 and the league begins @ 6:15. On top of that I was coming off of a 24 hour period that included 600+ miles of driving + 2 miles of running at Frezno's Gold's Gym + Screaming, Yelling, and marking out at 2 Wrestling Shows in Redding, CA and Frezno, CA. All of this on 4 hours of sleep.

At the end of it all I have lost my voice, pounding headache, and around 100 dollar gas bill. It's all worth it for the wrestling business. Whether I be the Commishioner/Commentator of MWF, or just another WWE fan marking out 100 percent, Wrestling is above and beyond the best entertainment around.

No comments:

Post a Comment