Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Bowling Scores 1-31-06


153, 189, 253 595 Series

Top averages going into the night:

Matt- 207.6
Dean- 200.8
David 193.1

"Clutch"

No more sporting football jerseys on Tuesday nights as I decided to bust out my Clutch shirt and Black Frezno hat. The past few weeks have definately been a decline and I am tired of getting frustrated week after week. This week started no different.

Dangerously close to dropping out of the 200 club for average, I threw a 153 the first game as the lanes were super oily and I couldn't get anything going. The second game was also worthless until the tenth frame when I XXX out to manage a 189.

By the way we were playing Matt's team tonight which made the match-up that much more interesting. In case you were wondering he threw a 187, 192 the first two games. We lost the first 2 which put us on a 5 game losing streak (longest of the season)

The third game was shaping up to be a classic as both me and Matt started with XXXX in a row. Then the 5th came and I left a 4-7-10 split. Not thinking about anything but pin count, I proceeded to convert the difficult split and keep my game in tact. Followed that up with two spares and then proceeded to XXXXX out to roll a 253. Winning it for my team, breaking the losing streak, but more importantly beating Matt in Series 595-594.

Classic..... and "Clutch"

Duffy J-

No comments:

Post a Comment