Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Bowling Scores 2-7-06

248, 171, 209 628 Series

Average going into the night: 200.7

It was good to get a six for the first time in weeks. Also maintaining my 200 average for at least another week.

The First game was great, I ended with eight in a row and tied Matt with a 248.

Second game was not a bad game, I just kept getting 9 counts and then left a split somewhere in the middle of the game.
Third game could have been better. I couldn't convert a bucket (2-4-5-8) in the eighth frame and ended up with a 209.

Our team only won 1 game this week and we have been on a slide as of late. That's ok though because like I said before, we are already guarenteed a spot in the playoffs come March. We won the first third of the season.

Duffy J-

No comments:

Post a Comment