Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Bowling Scores 12-19-06


Average going into the night- 190

204, 239, 248 691 Series

The most dominating performance of the season and I'm talking as a team. Second game our team rolled a season high 1003 combined scratch game. We won all 3 games (7 points). Our team looked solid for the first time all season.
The most classic thing of the night would have to be my 11 strikes in a row! I ended the second game with 5 in a row and began the 3rd game with 6 in a row. My 7th shot in the third game hit the pocket light and left a 10 pin. Giving me the "unofficial 299 game"
691 is the highest series I have rolled in months and it places as the third highest series rolled during winter league. What made it even better is the fact that we were playing "Kalkowski's" team.
The third game should have been better but I got dominated in the 10th frame. Sooo close to a 700.

No comments:

Post a Comment