Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Mr. Bucket and the 4 pin

Bowling Scores 12-12-06

Average going into the night- 190

161, 214, 202 577 Series.

I haven't seen so many 4 pin leaves all season. As well as Buckets (2-4-5-8) First game nothing was working on lane 27. Somehow I was throwing strikes on Lane 28 but I opened like 3 or 4 frames. The second game in I changed my approach and went with a straighter ball with less break. It worked out and I had a solid 214. But the bigger bust of the second game was the amazing comeback my team had. We are down by like 70 pins going into the final frame. 3 of our 4 bowlers struck out in the 10th frame including me to win in dramatic fashion. It was awesome. Third game again I had a no-tap 300 going into the 8th frame where I threw my only bad shot of the game leaving a 4-6 split. Weak. But I finished somewhat strong for a 202. I was an idiot on my last ball of the night though as I left a 5 pin and proceded to throw a hook shot behind my back with my spare ball. I missed the pin and in the process fucked up my wrist again as it hurts pretty bad right now. Anyways we won 2 of 3 games but didn't take total pins because we lost the first game by over 100 pins.
We were tied for third place going into the night at 20-15 for the second third (still 42-63 overall)
We will probably remain in third going into week 17...

No comments:

Post a Comment