Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bowling Scores 6-26-07

My computer's been down for nearly 2 weeks so I missed last week's post and really nothing to talk about. I rolled a league low 690 something for 4 games and really just a week to be forgotten. It sunk my average down to a clean 200 even going into tonight:

169, 258 (no tap 300), 259, 247 933 Series

I missed high series by 17 pins so I sit at #2. The first game I wasn't into as my mind has been swirling the last couple of days in regards to the local kid Troy McClean who took the 80 foot jump at salmon hole and killed himself. Concidering I bowled with him for 33 weeks last winter. On top of that the whole fucking Chris Benoit tragedy has thrown me for even more of spin and I haven't even begun to understand the shit. Perhaps a blog will come later in regards to that. Good thing I have bowling to distract myself.

We won all 4 games taking the sweep and putting us back above .500. I was so pumped after the 4 games I decided to stick around and roll another 3 games cause I do get 3 free games a day all summer, I just don't ever utilize them
.
256, 160, 106 (behind the back) so I do believe my high series ever for a 4 game block would be tonight as a 258, 259, 247, 256 puts me at a 1020.
My ball was just moving right tonight. Funny, the team we played were getting wasted the whole time and getting seriously pissed at me cause I just wouldn't stop striking.

I had fallen out of the top 4 averages but something tells me I'll be back in in next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment