Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bowling Scores 07/24/07

236, 226, 190, 152 806 Series

Our opponents didn't show up this week so it was pretty much bowl 4 games with no time to sit down or rest between shots and I think that's why it was a decrease with each passing game. Normally I tend to increase my scores as has been proven the last couple years and they break down average by game.
I heard from someone on our league that the team we played this week (which happens to be the other half of our 4 man team during winter league) had already pre-bowled the week before. So I have no Idea if we won or lost this week.
Good thing I didn't play the money game this week as the guy who won it bowled a 237 the first game.
I would have lost by one freakin pin. The 4th game could have been a lot worse concidering I XXX'd out in the 10th. A lot of splits that's all I will say. I missed a couple single pin conversions as well which isn't ever good.

No comments:

Post a Comment