Sunday, July 29, 2007

I Know Who Killed Me

Who else was gonna screen this potential jobber of a movie?
After Lindsay Lohan was found yet again with Cocaine and a 42nd DUI, the following weekend her BLOCKBUSTER- I know who killed me comes out.

Lohan plays Aubrey Fleming a young writer who gets abducted and tortured. Dry Ice comes into play and since we never got Captivity I guess I can accept watching this instead. Anyways when a passer by on the road finds her body in a ditch she is still alive but with one arm and one leg missing. She winds up in a hospital but when she awakes she tells the doctors that she is not Aubrey but instead Dakota Moss, a young stripper at a gentelman's club.
The story goes from there where Dakota insists she is not Aubrey and soon after realizes she has an identical twin that is still out there with the killer and dying. She attempts to save her twin before she dies because of some stigmata myth/story she will die as well if Aubrey dies.
There's a couple of things towards the end that really made me laugh on the count of cheeziness but overall it wasn't the worst movie of the year. Concidering the last two movies I've screened are Transformers and Bug (0/10) I'll rank this one just below good.
4/10
Definatley deserving of the rated R though as there is an extended sex scene (with lohan as a parapeligic total bust), violence, tourture and language.
Booya.

No comments:

Post a Comment