Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Bowling Scores 9-11-07

161, 197, 224 582 Series

I got Bowler of the Week for my 256 last week, only because my average was like a 176 after week 1.
Yay.

9-5 after 2 weeks as apparently we won all games last week even though I couldn't tell cause the handicap wasn't figured in cause someone was absent.

We swept again this week putting us at 18-5 on the season somewhere near the top of the leaderboard. This week was eerily similar to last as I completely sucked it in the first game not putting together anything and then improving each game and finishing strong. Took until the end of the second game for me to leave a 10 pin, which I didn't convert. 3rd game was stronger and I did convert a 10 pin as well as some other spares. Our team has come up with this side game where if you don't strike and the other 3 do, then you have to put $2 into a side pot that will be used to take our team out to dinner at the end of the season. Subconciously I think it's a bit of a distraction from the true focus which should be on getting the W. But whatever. This week I didn't get burned so $0 dollars into the pot from me. I don't know if I'll be so sure next week though... Being the anchor of the team though I control my own destiny...

No comments:

Post a Comment