Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Bowling Scores 9-4-07


160, 204, 256 620 Series

Enter second week with a 174 average. I couldn't really find a groove, in fact the 1st game was just a continuation of that miserable 145 I rolled last week. Missing single pin spares all night long. Seriously frusterating. Then I just have to tell myself it's early in the season and we went 2-5 last week which means we earned our first win 4 weeks sooner than last season so we are already having a better start than last year.

Second game I strung a few strikes together and managed to get my first 2.

Third Game:

X X X X X X X X 90 X81 256

Apparently Spares are overrated. I missed a 7 pin in the (surprise) ninth frame. I came in high on the headpin and actually glad I didn't leave a split but then couldn't convert a 7 pin! Worthlessly Frusterating.
Don't know how many games we won or lost but my average will be a bit higher next week and hopefully continue to climb back up to the mid 190's which is where I ended last season (197)
Till next week...
Duffy J-

No comments:

Post a Comment