Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bowling Scores 1/27/09

1-27-09

201, 212, 193  606 Series

AND IT'S OVER.... IT'S OVER!
600less streak ends in Week 23. By game 3 I was definitely thinking about it.  A double in frames 8 and 9 after a mediocre start to game 3 gave me a chance to get my six.  All I needed to do was mark in the tenth frame and I converted a 6 pin to do just that.  9/X to finish out and I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. 
As for the team play though, we continue to be in a funk.  We salvaged game 3 but this is the second week in a row now that we have gone 2-5 on the night and our mojo seems to be falling apart. 
The night began with me throwing a 53 open frame and I didn't figure to be in contention.  However I only opened once more until game 3.  I was pretty much throwing with less movement in my wrist tonight and letting the ball do more of the work.  I think that has been a large part of my problem this season.  I'm trying to get my ball to do more by having more tork on my fingertip release. 

600less streak is over!

Alsco Irrigation stands at 7-14 for the third third and 91-70 overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment