Thursday, December 30, 2010

Monday Night Raw Quotes 2010

"My 5th grade graduation video is superior to The Marine so what's your point?"  -Cody Rhodes on John Cena

"I am here because the Packers are in the playoffs... The Vikings are in the playoffs and the Packers are going home" -John Cena

"I don't believe in second chances because I've been perfect my entire life."  -The Miz

"You can put diamonds on a dog but it's still a mutt"

"Those aren't calves those are steers"  -Lawler on Mark Henry

"Don't you know if you have a kid with him it would be Grand Master Sexay, a total screw up!"  -Santino Murella

"She caught a brown cow once so she could have chocolate milk."  -Lawler

"What festers in the vile pigsty that is the mind of CM Punk." -Matt Stryker

"Bullfrog Splash" -Stryker on Vickie Guerrero

"Parasidic Troglidites"  -Jericho

"Palmed his head like a basketball." -Cole "More like a bowling ball" -Lawler racial comment of the night

"I got two words for ya... Katie Vick."  -CM Punk

"The undefined diva's champion" -Alicia Fox, Diva's Champion

"Pat Patterson is rolling in his grave" "He's not dead." "I think that just killed him"  Lawler and Cole

"I heard he was so ugly, when he was a kid he had to trick or treat over the phone."  -Lawler

"This is going to be better than Mae Young's autographed copy of the bible." -Lawler

"The following will determine the finals of the king of the ring tournament." -Ms. USA

"It's a good thing a DUI is job security."  CM Punk on Alex Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment