Tuesday, November 1, 2005

Classic Quotes

"Well let me ask you a question. Do you have any kids? Oh 3 of them, well that's even better... cause I want their to be an audience when I come over there, drag you out into the street and beat the living bejesus out of you"

Duff- "Maybe we should use slingshots."
John- "A slingshot is not a real weapon."
Duff- "Oh a slingshot isn't a real weapon is it John? Well maybe you'd like to define the word weapon for me while this plastic baby smashes into your temple at 150 miles per hour"

"I wanna eat chicken burgers!"
"You'll eat that god damn roast beef or you'll go to your room."
"This is ridiculous. I'm twenty-eight years old, you think I could eat a chicken sandwich if I wanted one!"
"I saved the day Betty, looks like you guys have problems with Heroes around here"
"I'm so sorry I feel like I've ruined everybody's time.... Here, have a 40 watt lightbulb."

No comments:

Post a Comment