Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Bowling Scores 12-13-05

 

Current mood:tired

160, 218, 252 630 Series

1. "That's why I don't play the card game"
2. "The slump is over bitches!"

Going into the night here are the top 3 averages on league:

Matt- 211.0
Dean- 204.7
Robert- 204.6

Ha! so those few pins I gained did matter. Anyways to go into detail for a minute. Everyone at the alley has a card game and it's a dollar buy in. One Strike you get a card, two spares you get a card. Pick up a split get a card and XXX in a row you get 4 cards and every X after that you get 2 cards. Well I never play but tonight I gave it a shot. Let me tell you how the first game went. I opened in 4 of the first 6 frames and had like a 54 in the 5th. I strung together a couple of XX to make it not completely embarassing. I end the game with my first spare of the entire game. I turn to my dad and my team and I say "that's why I don't play the card game." Seriously, I would rather be down by 29 pins and have to XXX out in the 10th frame that play a jobber card game. In case you were wondering I ended up with a pair of 9's. Yay!

Lanes were super oily tonight and I left 10 pins mad crazy style. 2nd game I opened the game with XXXX in a row and then proceded to spare out right ending with a 218 and an all mark game.

The third game: 9/XXXXXXXX62

Yeah 8 in a row and then I rushed it in the tenth frame for some reason. Opening in the tenth kills me inside but at least I'm out of the slump of the 600less month and a half. I have firm control of 2nd highest average now as we move on.
We won 5 of 7 and sit at 28-21 for the third and 72-47 on the season. Like I said before we already one the first third so we are already in the playoffs and guarenteed at least 4th place out of 10 teams. I don't want this shit to go down like it did summer league though. We dominated the entire season and then got swept in the playoffs. Can someone say Wiffolution?

Duffy J-

No comments:

Post a Comment