Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Bowling Scores 12-6-05

211, 180, 189 579 Series

The 600 series mocks me.

I made it in time for one practice shot! Yes! Followed that up with 4 strikes in a row to open the first game. Something about fast starts. Then I really lost it in the 5th and 6th opening in both frames. Followed by 2 more strikes as this is this "Spares who needs em" game. Opened in the 9th and finished with 9/X to end the 10th frame.

Second game once again I started leaving 10 pins and then a 7-10 split towards the middle of the game. Couldn't find any X's this game until I struck out in the 10th. You can imagine what I would have rolled if I hadn't. Terrible play as I'm trying to stay calm.

3rd game I once again started fast with XXX in a row then once again perfect pocket hit and what? ANOTHER 7-10 split. Again I say.... the 600 mocks me as of late. Looking up I needed to end with XXXX to get a 602 but instead I lost my shot and ended with a 189.

The story behind the story is I entered the night with a 205.5 average as I now only have the 3rd highest average in the league. 205.6 we will call him Robert.... We played his team and I went head to head as we were both the anchors on our respective teams. His scores were as follows: 200,178,195 573 series. Narrowly beating him by 6 pins I don't think will give me back my spot at #2.
We went 5-2 on the night. Again 2 points for a win and 1 point for total pins.

Duffy J-

No comments:

Post a Comment