Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Bowling Scores 12-20-05

Current mood:sick

188, 213, 226 627 Series

I'm not one to get sick much but these past two days have been hell. Luckily I made it through bowling without any problems and got my 600 series for the week keeping a lock on the second highest average on league.

Tuesday I got home from Bowling and seriously I have been sleeping pretty much the entire time since then. Pounding Headache pretty much the whole time and it has taken me until now to post my Bowling scores from Tuesday.

A few notes from Tuesday would include ending the third game with 6 strikes in a row before missing my final shot. My first frame of the third game was a 7-10 split leave (1 of 3 on the night) I came soooo close to picking up that 7-10. the 10 bounced out of the pit and came up just short of kicking out the 7. I'm hoping to wake up tomorrow feeling a little better. Concidering work, and the fact that Friday morning is Swingin For Santa 3 (A wiffleball Reunion) followed by the infamous 3rd annual Clint Wattenberg Tacos De Burrito eating contest. www.wiffleball2k.com for more info.

Back to the NyQuil and more rest............


Duffy J-

No comments:

Post a Comment