Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Bowling Scores 2-14-06

149, 209, 223 581 Series

3 people tied for high game last week with a 248.

Average going into the night 201.1

"Gooshfraba"

Will I never learn. I got frustrated early on and basically threw the first game which didn't help my series any. Until I can control this stupid anger, I will remain inconsistent.

Second game I cooled off and threw a good number of XXX's but I opened in the 5th and 6th frame. I finished strong though with a 209.

Third game was a no-tap 300 until my second shot in the tenth frame where I decided to leave a 3-4-6-7-10 split and then proceed to throw my ball in the gutter unintentionally. Ending with a 223.
Well, I know my average is not going to drop below 200. So that is one of my goals right now... keep it above 200. I would say 26 weeks into the league, to maintain a 200 is pretty damn good.
Now, If only I bowled with my own equipment instead of borrowed bowling balls that I just put new fingertips in. How much could I improve?

Duffy J-

No comments:

Post a Comment