Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Bowling Scores 2-21-06

Current mood:content

203, 225, 238 666 series....

Pastor Arnold Murray Reprezent

Top 3 averages going into the night:

1. Matt- 209.5
2. Duffy J- 200.8
3. David- 190.7

"I'm not dropping below 200 dammit!"
Theme of the night: 10 Pin

First shot of the night was a perfect hit and I leave a 10 pin. The first of 8 on the night. Second Frame in another perfect pocket hit and a solid 8 pin remains! Is this how the night is going to go? On top of that I miss the single pin spare in the second frame. It was one of only two open frames the entire night! Yes my friends, I converted 8 of 8 ten pins on the night and I struggled to find my line the first game but then towards the end of the first game I got it going. My dad ended the first game with a 202. I tell him he's gonna get dominated as I predict a 203 before the 1st ball of the 10th frame. XXX as I hold true to my word and beat him by one pin.

The second game went smoothly and honestly I didn't throw a bad ball until the 10th frame of the second game where I shanked a shot and left a 3-10 split. I couldn't convert and opened in the 10th for a 225.

The third game again went very smoothly. I had XXXX in a row and then guess what? yep another 10 pin leave in the 10th. Converted and then a X to end with a 238.
We won 2 of 3 games putting us at 105-84 on the year. The playoffs roll closer and we're already guarenteed a spot from our win of the first third.
I gained some ground on Matt as his knee was shot and he was bowling crippled the entire night. Hey! I gotta take my pins where I can get them!

Duffy J-

No comments:

Post a Comment