Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Bowling Scores 4-25-06


188, 222, 203, 211 824 Series.

I must say right off the bat that I forgot that Summer League is 2 man teams and 4 games. About frame 4 of the 4th game my arm was dead from not throwing any games in about a month. Then I XXX'd in the middle of the 4th game and caught a second wind.

Well the debut of the new bowling shoes went well. I XXX'd to start the first game. I left a few 2-10 splits when I found out how oily the lanes were and threw outside the 5 board I knew I was pretty much screwed. I bounced back though and overall I am satisfied with my night. Going in with the already established average of 202 from Winter league. I know I surpassed that by a few pins as my average would have given me a 808 series. Nothing else really to discuss here, I'll continue to break in the new shoes and hopefully have a solid summer season. There are a lot more good bowlers here on summer league than winter so I don't think I'll be battling for top averages.

We will see............

Duffy J-

No comments:

Post a Comment