Friday, April 7, 2006

Lucky Number Sleven

Current mood:tired

Good Movie with Twists, keeps you guessing.

Concidering there are 9 kills in the first 10 minutes I decided to do a kill count that ended at nineteen.
Lucky Number Eleven, er... Sleven stars Josh Hartnett, Lucy Liu, Bruce Willis, and Morgan Freeman. Let me tell you, this movie is hard to follow and I found myself confused but still interested trying to figure out what the hell was going on. Many twists in this movie as I think of how to tell you about it without giving anything away. Hmmm..... Well let's just say this movie has Assassins, Gambling, and a feud between Morgan Freeman and this other guy who haven't left their establishments in 20 years due to the fact they think they will be shot and killed. I enjoyed it for the most part but I do think they could have ended it differently, but that's my opinion and if they did that then the "target audience" would probably go home a bit unhappy.

If you got time, go see it.

"The Kansas City Shuffle." -Bruce Willis-

Duffy J-

No comments:

Post a Comment