Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Bowling Scores 6-20-06

191, 182, 188, 170 731 series

Yep, that seems about right. Average is continuing to decline, going into the night with a 197 average, my wrist is still jacked up and I can't throw without my thumb in the ball. We lost all 4 games thanks to me. and 7 of the last 8. If I was a team player I wouldn't bowl at all and just take my average. But I still want to bowl and it is so damn frusterating to know I am better than I am bowling but can't do a damn thing about it. I can't get the ball to hook with my thumb in the ball and about halfway through the third game my thumb was throbbing cause it's not used to being used every single shot. There's really not much else to tell, I'm disgusted by my current situation and I don't know if it's going to get any better anytime soon. We didn't bowl last week thanks to the power outage of about a 1/3 of Chico. We won't bowl on July 4th either so after next week I get another week to see if my wrist is going to heal or if I'm screwed for life. I don't expect our team to win any more games this summer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment