Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Bowling Scores 10-24-06

 

258, 181, 212 651 Series

The lanes were the complete opposite last night from a week ago. Very Dry and they became drier with each passing game. The First Game went like this:

9/ 9/ X X X X X X X 9/ X

Giving me my first No-Tap 300 in a long time. In fact the 258 is my highest game since hurting my wrist way back when. Second game the lanes got so dry I had a hard time finding a line to the pocket. With my ball being an Agressive Reactive coverstock, I knew this when i bought it and told myself I would just have to adjust when the lanes were super dry and I did. Also only left 2 open frames the whole night. One 10 pin missed in the 2nd game and I chopped a botched 1-3-9 leave in the first frame of the 3rd game. Overall a pretty good night concidering my average is still sitting at a measly 184. Oh and our team is still in the cellar but we managed to win 2 of 3 and total pins giving us 5 of 7 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment