Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Bowling Scores 10-31-06

 

Ha Ha Ha, ok before I get to the scores on the night let me tell you about the bust of the night. Well I decide to dust off the old Leonard Kowalski costume for Halloween and I wore it to work today and to the bowling alley. So here's the busting quote of the night:

"I like your shirt."

Now you may have needed to be there to hear this one and the story behind it, or so what I think may have been constrewed. So there's this guy on my league, I've mentioned him before... Matt. Anyways he's pretty much a pro and I've witnessed him roll at least 3 perfect games if not more. Anyways the bust is the fact that his last name is Kalkowski. So those that were in the TWA remember my shirt that has Kowalski Kliq on the front of it. Anyways I think he thought it said Kalkowski Kliq. WHAT A FUCKING BUST. Anyways I just played along and then later I couldn't stop laughing. On to the scores on the night...

164, 184, 190 538 Series

Strikes per lane through 25 frames:

Lane 35- 0
Lane 36- 8

Super dry tonight which is good to a point with a violent reactive ball like the black widow. But I found myself shouting out:

"WHERE'S THE VIOLENCE?"

Pretty much the whole night. I am suprised those scores were what they were because I didn't find my line the entire night until the 9th frame of the third game and I ended up XXXXing out in the 3rd game for a 190. On top of that I XXX'd the second game to roll a 184. Tells you how shitty of a night it was. Our team lost all games and all 7 points.
Tonight was the last week of the first third of the season putting our team who has ran the table in the Cellar Week 1- Week 10 at 22-48 on the season. What's even funnier is we have the second highest team average at 723.
Next week we start the second third. I'm not very confident we can bounce back at this point. Going into the night my average had jumped to a 188 but it will dip below that after tonight. Until next week......

No comments:

Post a Comment