Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Bowling Scores 11-21-06

Average going into the night- 186

234, 234, 188 656 Series

I show up 15 minutes late due to a manager meeting. I show up 2 frames into the first game. (your allowed 3 frames before you have to wait until the next game) First shot I throw 9/ and follow that up with a series of XXXX and the lanes are super dry and yet I have found a good line to the pocket. I'm super pissed about that first game though cause I opened in the 10th frame leaving a 6-7-10 split that I couldn't convert.

Second game started off decent but not great as I didn't strike until the 5th frame but then strung together XXXX four from the 8th to the 10th and missed an all mark game by chopping a 4-5 leave in the tenth but this set up my run for 3 234 games which would have been unique to say the least.
Unfortunately it didn't turn out that way and I missed a 4 pin leave in the 5th frame. I ended the game strong though and as it turns out I won the 2nd and 3rd game for our team by striking and finishing strong in the 10th frame.

Our team won all 3 games and took all 7 points for the first time all year. I'm pretty content on finally coming through as the anchor on our team for once. Even if it did take 13 weeks into the season...

No comments:

Post a Comment