Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Bowling Scores 11-28-06


191, 163, 203 557 Series.

Average going into the night- 189

Eh..

Lost 2 of 3 and 5 of 7 points. Going into the night our team was shockingly above .500 for the second third at 11-10 for the first time all year. We probably would have lost all 3 games if I hadn't busted the hell out and fired my team up with some emotion. I opened in the 10th frame 2 of 3 games and it was disgusting. Especially the third game because I missed a single 4 pin conversion that would have given me better than a 203. I also opened a good 4 or 5 frames in the first 2 games including a hillarious 4 count hitting the head pin on my first ball of the 10th frame in the second game. I left the 3-4-6-7-9-10 split which was ridiculous and I couldn't do anything but laugh. Never really figured out the lanes tonight. I kept telling myself to throw outside the 5 board but for some reason I was very inconsistent in doing that. Eh, we're on our way back to the cellar after the stellar performace tonight.....
Oh yeah, the most hillarious thing I heard all night was a guy complaining about the lane conditions that throws a straight ball super hard. WTF? How are lane conditions going to effect your ball if you just throw hard and straight at the head pin?

No comments:

Post a Comment