Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Bowling Scores 2-13-07

205, 225, 204 634 Series

First shot of the first game hit the pocket solid, perfectly and I left a 10 pin. Followed that with XXX in a row but then couldn't string anymore together and was hitting the pocket just a bit too high and leaving 4 pins. towards the end I did get a couple more X's in but it was all for nothing cause I left a 10 pin in the 10th and failed to convert it.

Second game started off pretty bad and I left a 5-8 split that I miraculously converted when I threw a perfect shot. I got mild props for that one. The second game we were down by like 70+ pins going into the 10th frame and I was pretty sure it was over. Until my teammate XXXX'd out and the anchor on the other team left a split and opened in the 10th. I ended up having XXX in a row with one shot left and I look up and we're down by -8 pins. So I need 9 to win? What a bust I didn't think we had a shot. I finished it up with a X and we won by +2 pins.... Or so I thought. Turns out the guy on our team that bowled a perfect game last week decided not to show up and when one of your teammates doesn't show, they take 10 pins off their average and it wasn't factored into the computer. Bullshit! So a bunch of drama for nothing and we lost the second game by -8 pins. Moneybags Magnotta must have still been partying it up after his first career 300.

Third game again I was just a bit off and leaving single pin conversions that I didn't have any trouble with. We won the third game so we took 2 of 3 and total pins so 5-2 on the night. Going in we were tied for first place but the team that we were tied with ended up taking all 7. Still battling for a playoff spot theres about 6 weeks left I believe. I continue to have the second highest average on league at 195.9 exactly 10 pins behind kalkowski 205.9. Oh and someone bowled a 289 tonight as well. It seems more and more people are stringing them together these last couple of weeks...
There will be no bowling for me next week as I have a corporate meeting in Sacramento for the theater so see you in 2 weeks........

No comments:

Post a Comment