Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Bowling Scores 2-27-07

172, 189, 206 567 Series

The lanes were totally unpredictible all night long. On top of that I decided to go back to the ball I was rolling before I bought the black widow and use it as my spare ball. Since it fits my hand and I want less of a weight differential 15lbs/16lbs, than what I'm throwing now 12lbs/16lbs.
I XXX'd out in the second game or else it would have been even more pathetic. I salvaged a 200 the third game but nothing to be overjoyed about. We lost 2 of 3 and total pins which really puts a hurtin' on our chance of winning this last third of the season.
Last week without me, my team took 2 of 3 and total pins so 5-2 point wise on the night. Our overall record looks like this:
36-13 for the third, and 96-93 on the year. Going into the night we were tied for first place at 34-8 and I do know the team tied with us lost at least one game. We were done before they finished their last game.
My average going into the night stood at 196.5 second best overall. I won't be bowling this tuesday because of AFI playing at the Silver Dollar fairgrounds so I will post again in 2 weeks.......

No comments:

Post a Comment