Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Bowling Scores 4-24-07

214, 221, 248, 217 900 Series

Welcome Back.

PBA Tour Oiled Lane Average in Reno- 172.88

AMF House Oiled Lane Average- 225.0

Hmmm... So much for having a handicap after one Week in summer league. I believe we rolled on lanes 15 and 16 tonight and wow what a difference. I could get my ball to do pretty much whatever I wanted it to do. The first game I had to adjust anc actually start throwing the ball hard outside the 10 board and the lanes were dry and my ball was moving really nicely into the pocket. I only missed one 10 pin and it came on my final shot after a X in the 10th frame so no big loss.

This league is a bust cause it's 2 man teams again and 4 games.
Alsco Irrigation makes up for almost half the league as all 4 of us are bowling summer league. Probably not a good idea to bust out my first week and start with a 225 average but I don't care cause I'm there to bowl my best not to sandbag and establish a respectable average with handicap.
Who knows where it will go from here (probably down a bit no?)
I XXX'd out in the 4th game to shoot a 900 even. What a bust.
one of my teammates actually beat me in series with a 906 series. His high game was a 255.
I think it's gonna be a good summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment