Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Bowling Scores 8-7-07

Once again my comptuer fucked up and I've been without one for like a week. You never know how much of a crutch the internet is until your without it. Thank god I'm not strapped with a cell phone.

222, 171, 221, 191 805 Series

The night started off well and I didn't leave any open frames in game 1 until the last ball of the 10th frame. The 10th frame became a curse tonight. Second game I hit the pocket and leave a 5-7 split. ruining any chance of a 2. Third game should have been much better as well and the 4th game I leave the exact same split with the first ball in the 10th. 5-7 split city. I failed to convert these and had to settle with just above a 800 series tonight.

As for our team we are not contending or even near the playoffs. This was position night and next week is the sweeper week which we will not be playing for anything so it's just a week to relax and bowl.
As I said before my computer crashed and I didn't post scores from last week but here they are just for the hell of it 2 weeks late:

206, 196, 215, 205 822 Series.

Not much different.
Winter league starts not too much longer after summer league gets over. I'll keep on rollin...

No comments:

Post a Comment