Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bowling Scores 8-28-07

Winter League Week 1

186, 192, 148 526 series.

For once I don't bowl my ass off week 1 and screw myself over for the season. Starting with a lower average will actually give our team some handicap and maybe this year we can win a game a little sooner than week 5 and not lose 26 straight points. We ended up placing 3rd last year even after a horrible start, quite impressive in my opinion.
I missed like 4 single pin conversions which on any other night would be unacceptable but tonight was the night to sandbag to a certain degree. Plus I injured my finger playing tennis about 10 days ago and it still hasn't fully healed. It should be good to go by next week.
Don't know how many games we won or lost cause nobody had handicap figured into the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment