Friday, August 31, 2007

Halloween

Michael Myers as a child and the horrible environment he grew up in, who wouldn't want to kill their entire family?

The first 30 minutes of this movie and you know Rob Zombie directed it. The crude and I mean CRUDE language and other stuff right away reminded me of the devil's rejects. You know the stringy haired dead beat white trash dad and the mother is a stripper of course. Mikey is ignored as a child and noone will take him trick or treating. So he snaps and shit goes crazy.
Later on it jumps forward 20 years and he ends up breaking out of the asylum he's been in for so many years and comes back to kill the only sibling left alive, his baby sister from so many years ago.
It's a remake of the first one but way more brutal. I think I counted 16 kills which definatley makes this one a slasher film. The music is pretty cool too (not just the original theme) Not a bad film, I jumped twice but slasher films don't scare me the way some others do.
It's worth a look if you liked any of the other halloween's and definately better than Halloween H2o.
7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment