Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bowling Scores 10-23-07

218, 213, 226 657 Series

Dean Evans 2006 decided to show up.

Finally had a breakout week and it comes at a good time for everyone else in the league because we ended up sweeping the first place team which happens to be the "special" team. With a ridiulous handicap for them we had to spot them 165 pins before the first ball was thrown.
No problem. My entire team had a good night and we put the petal to the metal. The ball was moving good for me into the pocket all night. I did have a few bad shots at bad times (9th frame 1st game) But I didn't miss any single pin spares and I believe my only open frames were splits.
Next week is sweepers night, the end of the first third of the season and we sit at 33-30 which isn't too bad but nowhere near the top of the leader board.

No comments:

Post a Comment