Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Darjeeling Limited

Back at 9:30 am to screen a print that came in late as we welcome The Darjeeling Limited
Written by Wes Anderson ( Royal Tenenbaums),

 DL tells us a story of 3 brothers who come together to take a train ride through Saudi Arabia. The 3 brothers had not seen each other in years and Owen Wilson plays the one brother to try and make everything right. Dry, Dark Humor exactly like the stuff you saw in Royal Tenenbaums. In fact there are a few of the same people in this movie as there were in Tenenbaums.
I was dead tired screening this so it came off a bit boring to me, I laughed maybe once. I guess in a nutshell I would compare this to Tenenbaums and if you liked that movie then maybe give this one a shot but if you hated it then avoid this one at all cost.
4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment