Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bowling Scores 10-30-07

190, 220, 181 591 Series

Took 2 of 3 games and total pins on the night our team was in the zone and second game we hit a high team handicap series busting the 1000 mark with a 1018.

A step down from last week but I think I might have settled in a little more and I converted all single pin spares. In fact the night would have been way better if not for leaving splits at key times in all 3 games (9th, 5th, 5th) If your gonna leave an open frame it's probably best to do it as soon as possible like in the 1-3 frames. Splits are no fun but our team still put it together and we now sit at 38-35 right in the middle of the pack. Tonight was the end of the first third of the season and even though we didn't win and are not yet guarenteed a spot in the playoffs, we still progressed well. Our 2nd teammate has been battling a wrist injury all season and his average is a bit down as is everyones. I entered the night with a 186 average up 5 pins from last week. We'll see if I can get it back to the 195-205 place where I've been for the last 5 years or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment