Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bowling Scores 3/10/09

224, 216, 184  624 Series.

Leave it to me to wait until week 29 to throw my high series of the season.  Hopefully this is a good thing and we can get hot with only one week left until playoffs.  We swept this week going 7-0 for the first time since sometime in the second third of the season.  We stand at 24-39 for the last third of the season and at 108-95 overall.

I have to say there were six X's that were just ridiculous and I didn't deserve but I figure these breaks have been accumulating over the last several weeks and now they finally all came at once.  I don't mind.  The third game was a struggle as for 4 consecutive frames I had 7 counts and missed the headpin.  I regain my composure and finished strong to cement only my second 600 series of the season.  It's truely been an off year but hopefully we can win it this season as the last three seasons have ended with 2 4th place finishes and one 3rd place.

I stand at 14,775 total pins and an average of 182.4 through 29 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment