Monday, April 4, 2011

Raw Thoughts 4.4.11

As I stated yesterday I was disappointed with Wrestlemania. Looking back I'd have to give the match of the night to Orton/Punk and actually marked out for Orton biting the ring post during the figure four spot.

Nice to see Lawler/Ross back together again albeit for 20 minutes.

 H3 opening mic time was standard WWEntertainment. 

I understand Michael Cole is a great heel but his antics are getting repetitive and I feel this storyline with Lawler is getting stale.  Especially after the abysmal performance last night.

The finish of Orton/Rey vs. Punk Rhodes was very good probably the best finish I've seen in a while.

Stone Cold/Tough enough segment- yawn.

The finish in Daniel Bryan's rematch came way too early.  I wish they would give them some time to show what they can do.  Scrapping this from Mania was another big reason for my disappointment.

Booking Rock/Cena one year in advance is a risky move concidering all the unknown factors of Injuries, etc.  A better move would have been to book it for Summerslam.  This is coming from someone who remembers when SummerSlam was one of the Main 4 PPV's of the year. 

Lastly, It's good to see that the Rock finally remembers where the hard camera is.

No comments:

Post a Comment