Monday, August 1, 2011

Hey it's a blog on blogging

     My first ever "blog" occurred on 10/21/05 on this website called MySpace.  It hit me earlier this week that I have been blogging my league bowling nights as well as a bunch of other random shit for coming up on six years now.  As cliche as it sounds, wow time flies by fast.  The last few days have involved me converting all of my Myspace blogs to a blogspot account.  Looking back on the whole creation of the account I would probably go back and change it to wordpress (looks cleaner/better) but I've already gotten so far I feel it's too much work to convert yet again. 

     So finally after this being the third night of conversion, it's finally finished.  342 blogs later (342!) and here we are, about 3 weeks removed from the beginning of yet another Winter Tuesday Night Men's League at AMF Lanes, Chico, CA.  These blogs will many times be for nothing other than my own personal amusement as well as some sort of an online journal/documentation of my bowling career.  However the few of you (and the imaginary friend in my head can't forget about you Billy!)  who do fall upon my blogging from time to time can feel free to follow.  I don't see myself getting a Twitter account any time soon (probably never) So this is the spot to lean back and enjoy the Crysta'l Milk, shaken not stirred. 

     I haven't thrown a game of bowling since March and while in past years I have gotten new equipment or tried out a new approach to begin a season, this one I'm going in completely dark with no changes.  Well maybe some new thumb tape because I'm probably going to run out by week 5. 
In a nutshell, from 10/21/05 until now nothing much has changed.  Well except that getting married and having a daughter part, I still have the bustability randomness and passion at heart albeit toned down from the insane days of my youth.

     Stay tuned, as I envision a plethora of bowling blogs and more in the coming winter months and well into 2012...


...That is if we aren't toasting some chilled Rolling Rock's to the end of the world on 11/11/11.

No comments:

Post a Comment