Friday, March 31, 2006

ATL

ATL.....

Ah, the dirty south. This movie stars Hip Hop star T.I. and one half of Outkast's Big Boi.
It's about living in Atlanta suburbs and the lifes of a group of friends. T.I's a talented artist who's younger brother gets into trouble and begins to deal drugs for Big Boi, the bling bling king of the streets.

Sunday nights everyone hangs out at this skate rink and they have a skate off to prove who has the best moves. One of T.I's friends is trying to get into college and drama ensues as he lies about where he's from just so he can get a letter of recommendation from a higher up.

This movie was ok as I went into it expecting total garbage. There were some funny parts as well when an arguement ensues about who has the best ribs shack in town and the quote of the movie that I had to write down as I was screening it:

"Her ass is fatter than a swamp possum with the mumps"

So thumbs in the middle on this one.
Oh yeah and you get to see T.I. and Big Boi throw bones at one point in the movie so if your a fan of them not only musically but acting wise, go check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment