Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Bowling Scores 1-16-07

193, 205, 220 618 Series

Back in the saddle again. (I'm back!...)
We took all 3 games and all 7 points this week which is a good start to the third, 1/3 of the season. We have to win this third to make the playoffs. Cause I don't believe we are anywhere near a wildcard shot with our pathetic overall record which is still I believe 20 points below .500.
Honestly not a confident night on my part with the lanes. I stayed strong with my spare conversions and really never has a big run of X's together... Until the third game where I should have had 10 in a row but my best shots that hit the pocket solid were leaving 10 pins and I decided to mentally break I guess as I went 0/2 in 10 pin conversions in the third game which is the only reason my game was as low as a 220.

The bust of the night was Matt Kalkowski asking me If I wanted to roll Nationals in Reno, NV in April. It's $90 dollar entry fee which gets me into the singles and doubles amatur tournament. I decided why not? How many times will I get to go roll at the gargantuous bowling alley in Reno? Well I've been in that bowling alley back in May but haven't ever rolled any games on those lanes. It should be interesting to see how it goes.....
That is all......

No comments:

Post a Comment