Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Bowling Scores 1-2-07

Average going into the night- 194

211, 179, 221 611 Series

3rd straight week rolling a 6. Lanes began somewhat oily this week but I'm learning to adjust well and put together some solid games. When I struggle to strike I still get my spares to keep myself in the running for a 200 game. The second game in about the 7th frame I fell apart and opened as well as in the 10th frame. A bit disappointing. Third game I finished with XXXXX in a row to roll a 221.
We only took 1 of 3 games as this week we bowled the team with the highest combined average 728. While we came in with the second highest team average at 724. Basically bowling scratch the whole night. My average of 194 has become good enough to be 2nd highest average on the league behind only Kalkowski who sits at around 207 or so.
Next week is the last week of the second third. We sit in second place but have no chance of catching first as the team in first has only lost like 7 points in the past 8 weeks.
Till next Week.........

No comments:

Post a Comment