Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Bowling Scores 3-13-07

Top 3 teams going into the night:
1. Alsco Irrigation 41-15 (101-95 overall)
2. Al's Concrete 41-15 (114-82 overall)
3. Mountain Mike's 31-25 (107-89 overall)

We are Alsco. Going into the night I really had no idea how things would turn out and with only one more week to go before the final playoff night I knew we had to be solid.
We were the furthest thing from it. As a whole my team couldn't remain consistent around their average and I couldn't pull through as the anchor and roll something out of the water in the 220+ range.
On top of that the team we played who already made the playoffs bowled extremely well also. One of them broke out with a 245 the first game which was 65 pins over his average. Didn't help things. In a nutshell we lost all games and total pins putting us in a real hurt to have any chance next week. On a lighter note though Al's concrete lost 5 of 7 points to Mountain Mike's which keeps us one game back of them with one week to go.

209, 201, 192 603 Series

Hillariously, I didn't get my first spare of the night until the 6th frame of the second game. Trying out that new spare ball I was 2 for 6 in 10 pin conversions on the night which didn't help anything. I'm contemplating going back to the 12 pound ball for 10 pins. In fact the two 10 pins I did convert I did so with my strike ball. Bust factor.

Top 4 Averages going into the night:

Kalkowski- 207.0
Evans, Jr.- 196.2
Cabral- 194.5
Lesueur- 192.6

One week to go and our playoff chances are fading. One more thing to note as I had a string of 9 strikes in a row at one point ending the first game with 5 in a row and beginning the second game with 4 in a row. Probably the main reason I barely hit my 600 this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment