Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Hills Have Eyes II

 

Going into this sequel I figured it was probably going to be a lot less of an impact than the first Hills Have Eyes.

Boy was I wrong. The brutality just continues.......

United States National Guard Training team is set out to a destination but before they can get there they have to stop off in Sector 16 with supplies. when they arrive they find everyone is dead and or dying. Some of the most gruesome kills you will ever see. Some of them down right hillarious as one guy gets his arm lopped off at the elbow and the hills monster uses it to wave goodbye as the guy falls off the cliff and to his death. Some of the stuff is way over the top and borderline NC-17 but then again I'm not the MPAA so I can't make that call.
Without giving anything away I'll just leave this movie slightly below the first one and that's only cause I knew going in that this time it was gonna be brutal.

8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment