Friday, April 3, 2009

Late Movie Reviews

Race to Witch Mountain 5/10

Dwayne Johnson's performance is good, but I couldn't get into this one.  Still a good family film however not as good as The Game Plan.

Knowing 10/10!

I was blown away by the effects during the airplane and subway disasters.  The plot was great and the ending was good.  I could not find anything bad or negative to say about this one. Best movie I have seen probably since Strangers.

The Haunting in Connecticut 7/10

Good horror film, some of it a bit far fetched in regards to the seances and the vomiting of ectoplasm which reminded me of Egon and Ghostbusters.  Still a few scenes made me jump a bit. Nothing truely terrifying though.

Fast and Furious 7/10

I'm not one to hang out at AM PM with blacklights under my hood and talk cars but this was an entertaining movie with much racing and car chases.  I don't think I've seen any others in the series besides the first one.  While highly unrealistic at times, entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment