Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bowling Scores 9-6-11

174/169/232 575 Series

0/3 on ten pins

Game 1- 6x 2s 3op

Game 2- 4x 2s 3op

Game 3- 9x 1s 2op   line- 9/ X X X X X  s71 90 X XXX  232

I opened in 8 total frames tonight once again super ulous.  The three ten pins I missed came in the first two games. Looking back, easily costing me a six.  I missed twice to the left and once to the right. 

Skipping to the third game we as a team threw a team 300 from the third to the 6th frames the scoreboard looked like this:

X X X X
X X X X
X X X X

Officially it was 13 in a row (and 15 of 16) before I blew it in the 7th with a 4-6-10 split.  Then I blew it even more in the 8th by missing a 3 pin.  I finished with XXXX in a row to salvage a decent series I guess, however it makes that missed 3 pin that much more frustrating.  My teammate threw a 242 which is the highest game I've ever seen him bowl. 23 combined team strikes game 3.

We didn't play anyone this week as there is an odd number of teams on our league (7).  You have to bowl within 40 pins of your average as a team to get the win and I think we did that 2 of 3 games so if I was to guess I'd say we went 5-2 on the night.  We are also short a teammate as this week we learned that Bill will not be able to get Tuesday nights off from his job so we are still looking for a teammate. 

My focus when it comes to spares has to be as bad as it's ever been.  Now not only struggling with ten pins but pretty much any single pin spare that isn't the five pin. 

3 for 12 on 10 pins through 3 weeks

1675 total pins through 9 games and an average of 186.11

No comments:

Post a Comment